The New York Bucket List
Having two months in New York is ideal. It will let me get a real taste of the city without fully committing. However, in order to capitalize on such an opportunity, I need to come up with a list of things to do while I’m here. I’d like a list that includes the best of the best places to eat, museums, sights, etc.
If money allows, I’d like to knock just about every one off the list before I head home in July. The thing is, there are plenty of things in New York that I probably don’t know about, so please comment with some ideas if you know of great things I should make sure to do before I leave and I will most certainly add them. This can include amazing restaurants (Marty, thank you for your list of recommendations in that department)
The New York Bucket List (for now. please help me add to it.)
- I’ve yet to see one of the most famous monuments in the country, the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island.
- I want to go to another broadway show. Rolling Stone highly recommended Green Day’s I’d like to see it as well as another couple.
- Go to a Yankee game in Yankee stadium
- Attend a live taping of Jimmy Fallon (already in the works)
- See the Blue Man Group again
This is just meant to be a starter kit. I’m hoping you guys have some serious recommendations for me to make this a long list. The more the better.