I decided not to let too much time pass between posts, and I have enough to say to warrant a new one.
For one, I realized there is an item from my original New York Bucket List I can cross off, and a new one I’d like to accomplish.
The new list looks like this:
- I’ve yet to see one of the most famous monuments in the country, the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island.
- *I want to go to another broadway show. Rolling Stone highly recommended Green Day’s I’d like to see it as well as another couple. (Now also in the works. We’re seeing American Idiot next Saturday. Thanks Dad for the bad ass birthday present)
- Go to a Yankee game in Yankee stadium
- *Attend a live taping of Jimmy Fallon (attending a live taping this Thursday)
- See the Blue Man Group again
What’s crazy is how little time is left. Fortunately a majority of the things are set to be taken care of. I just hope to get to a few others, or maybe even some unexpected things I haven’t even thought to do yet here in my last 2 weeks.
Man, time flies.